Privacy & Cookies Policy
- Type of user agent (web browser) used, software manufacture and version number.
- Type of operating system
- Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
- Flash version
- Screen resolution
- Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
- Time of visit
- Pages visited
- Time spent on each page of the website
- Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
- This data is primarily used to optimize our website for our visitors, however we will use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to tell potential advertisers how many visitors we get to the website, where our visitors come from, and how they arrive at our website.
- This data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
- Phone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Mailing Addresses
- Social Security Numbers
- Bank Account Numbers
- Credit Card Information
What are Cookies?
For more information on Cookies, go to: www.AboutCookies.org
You can prevent the setting of Cookies by going to your web browser settings (go to the Help page in the browser menu). Depending on your browser type, you may be able to choose which types of Cookies you disable.
The Cookies we set
There are different types of Cookie. We use the definitions of the International Chamber of Commerce.
- Strictly Necessary Cookies
These Cookies are essential for you to be able to move around our website and use its features. They do not collect information that can be used to contact you outside this site, and they do not remain on your device after you have finished looking at this site (known as “session Cookies”).
- Performance Cookies
These Cookies collect information about how visitors use our website, such as which pages are viewed, how often, and whether it is working well. This data is used only when aggregated and does not identify you as a single visitor. These Cookies may be sent to a third party, such as Google analytics so that we can see how many people (but not who they are) have used our site. These are also session Cookies.
- Functionality Cookies
These Cookies allow our website to remember any preferences you have such as text size. They may also allow you to watch videos, blogs or access our social media pages, or to leave comments or messages for us. These Cookies may remain in place for a time after you have left our website (“Persistent” Cookies).
- Targeting Cookies
These Cookies are used by third parties to deliver advertisements which are more relevant to you and measure how effective advertising campaigns are. These Cookies will also persist after you leave our website.